FALCONBHE-01 Helmets - Road
This helmet is been an icon for quite a while now. The Falcon is still used by some of the pro riders of our sponsored teams, because they still like it so much. Tests show that the Falcon has the best ventilation of all our helmets at low speed, which makes this the perfect helmet for climbing in hot summer conditions. The 23 air vents helps you to keep your head cool, while the SpiderWeb construction keeps your head safe at a crash.
Features & Specs
- BBB’s internal reinforcement structure. Allows further weight reduction and increased airflow without compromising strength.
- Adjustable straps.
- In-mold technology.
- Reinforced with carbon.
- Special treatment which enhances moisture transport, to keep you dry.
- Together with the Technical University of Delft we developed a retention system which is more comfortable to wear. The pressure point is not placed in the center, but divided between two points on the back of the head. This way the pressure is divided more equally over the head. The Omega retention system is the most sensitive retention system and has the best fixation. For a top of the line helmet fit.
- In-mold shell construction.
- Carbon fiber and aluminum reinforcements.
- High density EPS foam.
- 23 air vents.
- SpiderWeb inner reinforcement structure.
- Rear vents for optimum air flow.
- Lightweight adjustable straps for a perfect and comfortable fit.
- Lightweight multi angle strap dividers.
- Omega fit system, adjusts height and circumference.
- QuickDry padding.
- Sizes: S (52-55 cm), M (55-58 cm) and L (58-62 cm).
- Colors: black, black/red, black/neon yellow and white.